Video Content & Settings
- 2 to 4-minute video pitch proposing a new biotechnology invention or solution that addressed a specific environmental problem in the country.
- The video should feature the student (as host or voice-over speaker) and may use visual aids or graphic design to incorporate visual images.
- The proposal should be original and feasible.
- The video resolution should be at least 480 pi up to 1080 pi.
- This competition is open to Senior High School student from public and private schools in the Philippines.
- Application should be duly endorsed by a Science Teacher or Principal. Each school should strictly have one student representative only.
Submission and Criteria
- Deadline of submission of entries is on November 13, 2020.
- Fill out the application form: http://bit.ly/ENVIOCON2020 and attach the endorsement form. Then, submit the video through the link provided with the file name format Last Name <space> First name initial <underscore> school name (ex. Reyes J_Laguna Science High School)
- Criteria for judging will include:
- Concept – 50%
- Creativity (Visual interpretation/Video format) – 40%
- Viewers impact or People's Choice – 10%